Volunteering for RTUK.
We are always looking for any help and appreciate any time given as we know how busy each profession is.
What this can look like.
- Help promote your profession by writing a blog post or send us a video about your role and how fantastic it is and we will put it on our site and promote across socials.
- Get involved in organising and promoting fundraising events
- Follow us on social media @radiotherapy_uk @RTherapy4Life and help us by sharing our calls to action and promote radiotherapy
- Join the Champions Network and represent the charity, help us bring the community together.
- Organise radiotherapy open days at your centre – we will help you.
- Be on our mailing list to help us share important messages across professional networks.
These are just some examples, we always have projects we are undertaking if you would like to get more involved, please get in touch if you would like to know more.
Contact us on email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon.